Sunday, February 7, 2016

Meet Dr. Thalia

What’s your name? 
Dr. Thalia Farshchian
No, we mean the name that all your close folks call you?:
Thal to my friends/fam, Dr. T and Dr. Thalia to my patients​
What exactly is a naturopathic doctor?
A naturopathic doctor is a medically trained doctor, like a general family practitioner – educated both in drugs and alternative therapies like herbal medicine, nutrition, intravenous therapy, and physical medicine. The therapies are safe and effective, but the defining factor lies in the naturopathic approach. Naturopathic medicine emphasizes treating the cause of symptoms and having your doctor serve as your teacher, so you walk away with a better understanding of health.
What inspired you to go this route?
As a child I had always wanted to be a doctor. In high school, I had my first serious medical experience via my father’s cancer diagnosis. I was disheartened when I observed the lack of attention, oversight, and lack of compassion throughout the process. Going into undergrad, I decided not to go into medicine as it was not as I envisioned. While in college I started having my own health challenges affecting my hormones that sent me straight to the doctor.
http://wakethewolves.com/meet-dr-thalia/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave acomment.
I`ll Reply it soon

Please leave comment. I`ll Reply it soon

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner