Thursday, April 23, 2015

Management study


When I am learning about Marketing Management, I believe the lecture is teaching us how to be a marketer that wins the competition and touching the heart of costumer.
 While I am learning financial management I can understand how the chief financial officer do the task of managing company’s financial.
At the time I study human resources management,
I am trying to comprehend my position as an employer and how should human resources manager perform the task of managing employer.
Operational management gives understanding how chief of operational direct operation for the company.
I am sure strategic management will provide mix of management skill and knowledge. It will help me in managing all aspect of the company

I want this learned skill appreciated, here or outside the existing system. My colleague said its hard time spending the time for this learning activity and not enough fund. They are right and I will not surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave acomment.
I`ll Reply it soon

Please leave comment. I`ll Reply it soon

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner