Monday, April 27, 2015

the old one


 

                                              I hear the cry
                                         But 
                                  I see no tear
                             I see the smille
                         But No word
                          
            It must be your act
                  Telling others the feeling
                        
                         Now
                               I see no more
                                      Your cry your word
                                   I miss it
                                        I loveuen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave acomment.
I`ll Reply it soon

Please leave comment. I`ll Reply it soon

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner